2.02.2015

Changing course ...

Dancing On A Dime

I've been thinking about changing the purpose of this blog for a while now, mostly because of time constraints. Now that competition season is upon us, it is becoming harder and harder to find the time needed to research supply vendors, comparison shop, product test, and compile kits. While I'm able to do it for the parents who request my assistance at our studio, I don't think I could ever keep up on my own if I wanted to expand my rearch.

Ultimately, I began this journey in order to help parents of child performers save money on activities that are becoming more and more expensive. I would rather be a helpful resource for my peers than a business catering to customers.

From now on, my dance supply posts will be more of a series and will include vendor information, price comparisons, and tips/tricks on how to save some cash. 

Beauty Paragraph Break

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.