4.06.2015

My Wishlist: Sephora Chic Week

Sephora Makeup Wish List

The Sephora Chic Week sale starts April 12th for VIB Rouge, the 16th for VIB, and the 17th for regular Beauty Insiders. I've slowly been adding items to my Loves on their website in anticipation. 15% off may not seem like much, but at Sephora, any little bit helps. I've been hoarding mt gift cards from Christmas and my birthday for this specific reason. I figured I'd share my wish list and follow up later on with what I actually ended up scoring.

Highlighters and illuminators are my #1 makeup obsession. I want to branch out and try a selection of brands and products with different functions, so this is the category with the most items on my wishlist:
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal to mix with my foundation.
  • NARS The Multiple in Orgasm for a shimmery cheek blush.
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette as all over finishing powders.
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder to set and brighten the area under my eyes.

I've never been a huge eyeshadow palette person, but recently I've noticed that more and more of them are ending up my fantasy carts. Sometimes I like to go onto websites, fill carts with items I want, and then never check out. I find it relaxing. I've never been one for the matte nude shadows that seem to dominate the best sellers lists, and instead was drawn to these three palettes because of their mix of colours and brilliant finishes:
  • Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette
  • Kat Von D Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette
  • Too Faced Country Palette 

Along with my obsession with highlighters comes one for a variety of other face products as well. I've found my holy grail foundation in Urban Decay's Naked Skin, but still have had no luck finding a great under eye concealer that feels light and doesn't crease. Also, since Makeup Forever discontinued their HD Primer, it's been one disappointment after another for me. After reading a bunch of reviews online, I've decided to add these items to my "try" list:
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
  • Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer

And finally, the sole lip product on my wish list ended up being the Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Sugar. After my recent lipstick splurge, there really wasn't much left I really wanted to try except this.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.